WBS Technologies Gives Back
At WBS Technologies we know that a community is only as strong as the people in it. We believe in giving back to the people, clients, corporations, and charities that contribute so much to the local and regional communities of southern Florida. The WBS Technologies team acts on a local level by donating their time, services, and financial contributions to non-profit and charitable organizations that include the following organizations:
- Broward Regional Health
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Nancy and Joey Bochicchio Foundation
- American Heart Association
- The American Red Cross
- Lighthouse of Broward
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
- The Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- United Way
- Susan B. Komen Foundation of Breast Cancer Research
- ARC Broward
- And Many Others!
WBS Technologies is one of the most unique document solutions companies in south Florida. We haven’t just won awards in the document solutions industry, we’ve also been recognized by regional and national organizations for our outstanding business performance and customer service.
- South Florida Business Journal awarded WBS Technologies with their “Best Places to Work” award.
- INC. Magazine namedWBS Technologies #1722 on their list of America’s Fastest Growing 5000 companies.
- J.D. Power & Associates recognized WBS Technologies as a Top Tech Company in South Florida Business Journal.
- WBS Technologies has also been awarded J.D. Power & Associates certification for exceeding national standards in service response and excellence.
- WBS Technologies has been awarded Kyocera’s Gold Elite Dealer Status 15 years in row.
- WBS Technologies has received the Kyocera Service Solutions Provider “Excellence in Customer Service Solutions” award.
To learn more about how WBS Technologies interacts with the community, contact us today!